If you are trying to find out a bit more on the subject of a fast cash advance, then you may just have realized that the cash you have available in the days running up to Christmas is just not going to be enough to cover all those extras that tend to turn up at this time of year.
Nobody likes missing out at Christmas so, rather than doing without, a fast cash advance may provide you with an injection of some ready cash that you may be able to put to good use in the days ahead.
There may be any number of reasons why you may be looking for a cash loan advance. Perhaps:
- you are having some extra guests over the holiday period;
- after an accident in your attic, you have found out that you need to replace all of your lights and decorations;
- a gift has just been delivered from someone that you had omitted to include on your presents list;
- your pre-Christmas diet has gone better than (or not as well as) expected and last year’s outfit just doesn’t fit anymore.
Of course, bills may get delayed in the post at this time over year but they still keep on arriving and things like cars and washing machines may still break down and need to be repaired.
All in all it can work out to be a very expensive time of year. A fast cash advance may be able to give you a little bit of flexibility in your budget.
Direct payday loans are advances of relatively modest amounts of money (100-500 $ being typically common amounts), which is borrowed for a period of a few weeks.
The payday in their name refers to the fact that they may typically be repaid in full on your next payday. Of course, as with all borrowing, interest will be added to the loan amount and there may also be other administration and transfer charges, which may be added to the repayment total.
Following a short online application, you may typically receive an almost instantaneous decision. A fast credit check may be carried out but because the amounts being borrowed tend to be smaller, the check may be more relaxed and an application may be approved even if you have some negative points on your credit history.
Providers of this type of short-term loan facility may typically ask that you are:
- over 18 and in permanent employment, which provides you with a regular and predictable income;
- resident in the US and the owner of a bank account (with a debit card facility);
- being realistic in the amount of money you are looking to borrow and are bearing in mind that the whole loan plus charges is repaid in just one instalment.
If your application for a fast cash advance is approved then providers may be able to simply transfer the funds electronically into your bank account